Another project that I pictured (incomplete) last week was a slate. I have completed "Rise -n- Shine" below. I used acrylic paints to complete the simple rooster silhouette. I finished it with a coat of matte varnish so it can hang outside.
For the third week in a row I am picturing my partially completed needle punch project, "Pennies and Posies". It is about 75% complete. I still haven't decided how I will design it into a completed project. I have several ideas I'm considering, but can't decide yet!
Another project using one of my doilies is this one mounted to a band box. I painted the base of the box black and distressed it a bit. Then I mounted the doily to a wool-on-wool circle with a wool center to create a flower for the box top. I just have to trim out the rim of the lid with either a strip of black wool or some 1" black grosgrain ribbon. I'll see what I have in my supplies.
To see what other creative friends are working on for "Whatcha Working on Wednesday", visit Leslie's blog at "My Country Home".