Friday, June 12, 2009

Completed Projects to Consign

This past week proved to be a productive one for me. I had several unfinished projects waiting to be completed, so I tackled them one by one. Today I will take each one to Log Cabin Antiques to consign in my friend Lynn's shop.
The first item pictured below is a mini table runner that I designed. It is made from homespun fabrics and I used bits and pieces of wool for the cat and the flowers.

Pictured below is a pillow that I completed with the help of my friend, Sue.

Sue is an avid cross-stitcher and her work is beautiful. I asked Sue if she would be interested in doing some "joint" projects with me. I love the look of counted cross-stitch, but I don't have the time to devote to it, so Sue agreed to produce some small projects for me to use to create pillows to sell. She has made several small images for me to work with. This is the first one that I have completed. We will split the profit as each item sells. (Thanks Sue!)

The next two pictures are patchwork pillows that I made. I saw the "Home" image on a greeting card somewhere and decided to embroider it on a pillow using wool and/or yoyo flowers for the "O" in home.





I finally completed a set of four crocheted coasters to sell.



4 comments:

  1. What beautiful work you do! I especially like the table runner with the cat, but all of your ideas are so clever.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure HAVE been productive. I love everything, especially the runner. I am sure you will have no problem selling all these wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great. My favorite is the tablerunner too but I love them all.
    Have a great day.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete