Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Today I will be making a special trip to Hooksett to put these items into a shop where I consign, Primitive Gatherings. I usually try to complete five or six items a month to bring there. My things sell quite well there and I have begun to develop a following.



Yesterday I laid out this wool applique table runner that I will be working on. I made three patchwork runners with Thimbleberries fabrics. The first one I appliqued snowmen at each end and that sold last winter. For this one, I just began cutting flower and leaf shapes from newspaper and then jumped right into my wool stash for bits and pieces to make the blooms. I have the design all pinned and ready to blanket stitch to the runner. Also pictured is more crocheted coasters that I am making from a skein of Red Heart Luster Sheen. So far I have five made. I hope to get eight from the skein so I can sell two 4-coaster sets.




To see what others are working on today, check out Leslie's blog, "My Country Home" for a peek.


1 comment:

  1. Just love all of your stuff ~ I'm not a bit surprised that it sells so well. That latest project is sooooooooo cute!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete